Business Development Executive - Sustainability Solutions
7 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Executive - £30k to £45k basic depending on experience with a double but uncapped OTE - Central London
We are seeking a sales professional with two or more years B2B sales experience for a London based Business Development Executive role selling our client’s sustainability consultancy and software. They specialise in selling their consultancy and software into the commercial real estate sector where they have achieved a good deal of success over a number of years.
They work with their clients to deliver sustainability, energy management and compliance solutions from board-level strategy to delivering performance improvement and monitoring programmes.
Although lead generation skills are important, an established marketing function is in place producing a large number of warm contacts for you to follow up on. For the right candidate the opportunity exists to progress rapidly to a sales management role. On starting in this role you will be :
- Developing and executing a cohesive sales plan for your territory
- Creating and managing new business pipeline
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospects
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Taking responsibility for all proposals and customer sales documents you submit
- Delivering winning sales messages and commercials
Our client would like to meet with candidates who meet the following profile and who have strong communication and negotiation skills, and a track record of closing business successfully:
- A minimum of 2 years of B2B sales experience
- An interest in sustainability issues such as energy and carbon legislation
- Consulting services and software as a service (SaaS) sales experience
- A proven track record of closing sales and bringing in new business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly ambitious and motivated to succeed
- Comfortable making cold calls as following up with warm leads
- Experience of writing winning sales proposals and making successful presentations
- If you have experience of the commercial real estate (CRE) sector or investment management market that would be useful
To apply for this role, please submit your CV highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
Mead Partners are search and recruitment specialists for sales, marketing and technical roles. To receive information on our latest jobs, follow us on LinkedIn or on Twitter @meadpartnersltd .