chef de partie
Chef De Partie
Reporting directly to the Head Chef the successful candidate will provide a professional and organised approach to a brand new opening and fresh kitchen brigade. We are looking for an experienced Chef de partie from a fresh food back ground used to working under pressure, working within a professional chef brigade.
A brand new four-star hotel in the Cambridge city centre, with dining and leisure facilities, generally catering for the restaurant a la carte service, bar snacks, deli, functions and corporate meals.
The Essential Skills:
- Previous Chef de partie/Demi chef de partie experience operating is a must.
- Assisting to deliver exceptional quality food in a restaurant setting.
- Possess good knowledge of Health & Safety Procedure and Fire Procedure
- Help with development of junior member of the Chef team.
- Experience with GP and stock management.
- Knowledge of food costs and current food trends in the area.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- A team player
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
£20,000 Salary, Staff discounts throughout the company, a chance to work at a really exciting establishment
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.