International Student Recruitment Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: International Student Recruitment Manager
Location: London, UK, or Berlin, Germany
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
Commission/Bonus: Excellent commission and bonus scheme on offer!
The Business School, is an internationally accredited private business school based in Germany. It was founded in 1999 on the initiative by former German Chancellor.
Today, the Business School attracts students from all corners of the world to study in its campuses in Hanover and Berlin, delivering academic programs in business and management to tomorrow's global leaders.
In line with the Business School's international student recruitment goals, they're looking to recruit a dynamic and driven International Student Recruitment Manager to play an important part in establishing the Business School as an institution of choice for international students wishing to study in Germany.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for representing the Business School across one, or a few, key international student recruitment markets, working with student recruitment Agents, academic partners, governments, and corporations, along with students themselves.
The company is currently hiring International Student Recruitment Managers, across the following markets (for which knowledge of local languages will be an important asset):
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
- South & South East Asia (S&SEA)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle-East & Africa (MEA)
The role will be target driven, and very entrepreneurial in nature, with the ideal candidate possessing a "can-do" and "nothing is impossible" attitude, along with an excellent ability to adapt and work in an international environment and setting. Outstanding communication and relationship building skills are also pre requisite to be considered for this exciting role.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Identify and developing potential business partners and grow existing client relationships
- Assist in the development of the student recruitment strategy for courses, across all necessary campuses
- Actively seek and conduct meetings and presentations with potential clients
- Represents the company at internal and external meetings / exhibitions / conferences in order to recruit potential students, build relationships as well as awareness of the brand where applicable
- Drive completion of projects in a timely manner within the specified budget
Analysis, Reporting and Data Management:
- Research and provide valid information on industry trends, which will become the basis for strategic planning and forecasting
- Collect and compare pertinent data on the target market, making recommendations where appropriate
- Providing management with relevant data, competitors analyses and feedback where relevant
Communication and Liaison:
- Network Management, promote, develop and present to new business clients
- Ensure constant liaison and communication with students/clients
- Preferably Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English as well as at least 2 other languages
- Excellent understanding and awareness of the market
- Proven sales and business development experience, ability to instigate new business relationships and manage the full sales cycle
- Proven ability to stimulate new initiatives to achieve results
- Excellent administrative skills, familiar with Outlook and Microsoft packages
- Confident negotiator and ability to 'close the deal'
- Strong client management skills
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Confident in dealing with various levels of seniority
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Resourcing Specialist, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment Officer, Senior Recruitment Advisor, Senior Resourcing Advisor, Talent Manager, Internal Resourcer, Senior Internal Recruiter, Senior Recruitment Executive, Senior Resourcing Executive, Senior HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, Talent Acquisition Manager, Head of Personnel, Head of Recruitment, Resourcing Director, Head of Resourcing, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Advisor, Employment Specialist will be considered for this role.