Financial Controller - FTSE 250 Online Company
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join a growing, entrepreneurial and exciting FTSE 250 Online Company. Since listing, the Group has completed several significant acquisitions. As the Group continues to integrate these divisions and further develops both organically and through additional M&A, there is an increased need for an experienced Financial Controller.
This is a newly created role and the new hire will be responsible for ensuring that a new acquisition has the necessary processes and procedures in place to continue to evolve. This role will also manage a team of 4 and be responsible for key financials.
Reporting to the Group FC and working closely with the FP&A team, the Financial Controller will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts, including product level reporting.
Ideally you will be fully qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE with previous Netsuite exposure as well.
- Supervising two direct reports
- Production of monthly management accounts including timely ledger posting of month end journals
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory, regulatory and corporate guidelines
- Controlling, monitoring and reporting on department costs/actuals against budget/targets and reporting as appropriate
- Improving the controls within the business and managing the financial processes, including discussions with other departments about business controls
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed/reviewed to agreed deadlines with all reconciling items investigated and resolved promptly
- Management and ownership of monthly payroll process including year-end payroll reporting on P35s, P60s, P11ds
- Supervising and mentoring a small team, delegating tasks and ensuring they are completed within a specific timeframe, in addition to conducting performance reviews.
- Preparation of deliverables for the annual, half year and internal audits
- Ensure that the impact of new systems, processes or initiatives are appropriately considered and incorporated into existing reporting and controls environment
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.