My client, a private equity backed commercial property business, based in Central London is in the market for a Finance Manager to join the business. This is a great opportunity for someone that is keen to take on a role with more responsibility and exposure. You will be working closely with the Finance Director and will have exposure to the board members on a daily basis.
- Production of Month-end management accounts and month end process
- VAT returns
- Budgeting & forecasting including cash flow forecasting and management
- Providing financial advice and management information to executive and operational managers within the business
- Assisting the Finance Director with financial accounting support as required
- Assisting with the annual audit process, communicate efficiently with auditors
- Ad hoc analysis and project work such as cost cutting and driving efficiency throughout the business
- To develop and provide analytical reports and accounts on any aspect of the businesses activities
- Work with all areas of the business to answer any invoicing queries
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to work with colleagues of all levels and personalities.
- Thrives in a highly pressured, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proven track record of improving processes within the department and cross-functional.
- Problem solving with a "can do" attitude, working independently as required and using initiative.
- Ability to prioritise own work to meet strict deadlines and to achieve agreed targets
- Awareness of, understanding and anticipating the needs of budget holders. Ability to communicate effectively across functions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Is driven and has a positive work attitude, including willingness to work longer hours during peak periods.
- Self-motivated to create and learn new processes and participate in new projects.
Ideal candidates will have a strong track record working in a varied role within an SME environment. You may be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or be qualified by experience, you must have strong understanding of finance processes. You will have a positive attitude and be willing to take on responsibility for all areas of finance in your role. You will be comfortable working in a fast changing environment and will be keen to grow within your role and the organisation.