Customer Service Assistant / Relief HGV CAT C (Class 2) Driver
4 days left
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity to become part of East Anglia’s largest independent Builders Merchants. You will be starting your career in family run business dedicated towards helping our staff fulfil their potential.
We are currently seeking 2 relief drivers to work at our Sudbury branch, covering the Sudbury cluster holidays/sickness requirements. When not driving you will be required to work within the operations department in branch. Previous HGV driving experience is essential and the successful candidate must hold a CAT C (Class 2) license.
Customer Service Assistant / Relief Driver's are required to complete the following:
- Be responsible for checking load accuracy and safety
- Regularly check vehicle(s) and equipment is up to standard
- Load or assist loading vehicle, where applicable
- Keep vehicle to a clean and presentable level
- Ensure high levels of customer service is achieved
- Comply with Road Traffic and Transport Legislation and Working Time Regulations
- Guide and advise customers on products
- Ensure that each customer gets the solution they need
- Drive a forklift to help pick orders and aid customers with loading their vehicles when required
- Maintain stock levels and stock presentation of the branch
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a full UK driving license at Cat C level (old class 2)
- Have good communication skills
- Have forklift truck driving experience or the willingness to learn
The Ridgeon Group are passionate about our people and offer a range of benefits to engage our employees. We offer a competitive package including: outstanding staff discount on all Ridgeon Group companies, company bonus scheme with the potential to earn up to a month’s salary, contributory pension scheme, child care vouchers and much more.
If you are ready to begin a rewarding career as a Customer Service Assistant / HGV CAT C Driver please apply online today.