Full time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to join a well-established, stable company.
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter according to the Processes, within agreed timescales
- Ensure that agreements reached mean that debts are paid in a timely manner according to our Procedures
- Undertake account reconciliations and dealing with complex issues as required
- Respond promptly and completely to both clients and internal enquiries
- Keeping regular contact with Customers once debt management is agreed and in place, ensuring that agreements are being adhered to
- Follow business process for Credit Control Procedures and Policies
- Suggest amendments or reviews of Credit Control Procedures if issues are noticed
- Be responsible for ensuring that the customer account is correct and updated as part of the process for
- collecting debt
- Escalate and propose new system changes when required
- Identify issues pre-chase and escalate them to your Team Leader
- On finding issues that mean that collecting debt is not possible, be proactive in the approach with letting the Team Leader know, suggesting solutions
- Managing accurate records of all chasing activity
- Take an active approach in auditing and checking account pre-activity
- To be an active member of the Customer Budgeting Team working alongside colleagues that have impact regarding customer financial data
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Credit Control experience, for a minimum of 1-2 years
- Good analytical, investigation and communication skills
- Motivated well organised
- Able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!