Finance Analyst - Property and Hospitality
5 days left
- Full Time
One of the UK's largest property and hospitality companies based near Canary Wharf is looking for an experienced Internal Finance Analyst to join their finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Finance Analyst to join a high performing business within one of the UK's most competitive markets. Reporting directly to Head of Finance, this role will give applicants exposure to a variety of duties working with key stakeholders within the business.
The duties for this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Undertaking internal audits for the company on multiple cost centres.
- Reviewing and implementing all financial policies and procedures across multiple business units
- Investigating and auditing company accounts and identifying areas of improvements
- Reviewing all overhead and operational expenditure, ensuring there is tight control and any improvements that could be made
- All audit assignments including planning, preparing reports and making recommendations
- Analysing company financial performance
- Identifying any potential future business opportunities
- Carry out regular on-site inspections to ensure all policies and procedures are being followed
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong IT skills including financial modelling on Excel
- Accounting experience from a hotels background would be an advantage
- Experience of system implementation would be an advantage
- Happy to travel to site in London and the surrounding areas
The hours for this role are 9 - 5.30 Monday - Friday.
If you are an experienced Finance Analyst and are looking for a new opportunity in London, please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Tony Neagen at Nelson Chambers.