Senior Accountant - St Albans (Practice)
6 days left
- Full Time
Waughson Recruitment are seeking a competent, experienced and qualified accountant based in St Albans. Our client, a well established firm of chartered accountants are looking to add to their team with an experienced Senior Accountant who is looking to develop their career.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of Accounts for a range of businesses
- Tax (corporation and personal)
- Drafting correspondence with clients and authorities
- Filing documents electronically with HMRC and Companies House
- Preparing VAT returns
- Maintaining companies statutory books
- Supervising bookkeeping
- Checking payrolls
Experience and Background of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A good knowledge of accounting rules and regulations
- Experience managing a team of juniors
- 2-5 years experience working in practice
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Sage
- Familiarity with IRIS would be advantageous
Whats on offer?
A basic salary ranging between £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits. Excellent progression opportunities will be available for the individual that joins our client.
If you have the relevant experience and you are interested in this Senior Accountant position based in St Albans, please apply directly below with your updated CV.