Inside Sales & Business Administration - Beauty Industry - London
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client sell, train and distribute a range of professional beauty equipment to salons, spas and clinics. Customers are typically beauty therapists and doctors. Having recently merged with an American parent company this is an exciting time to join the UK operation from their Hammersmith head office.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £21k + commission.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will join the team to help support with both sales support and Business Administration duties. This is an excellent entry level position into the business whilst also developing your commercial work experience across a range of business areas. In the diverse role, you will look after stock lists, track payments as well as be a key support in the office. You will be fully trained on all devices and have an important role within the team.
Successful candidates will play a fundamental role in achieving their ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making calls, researching potential leads, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
You will work with the Sales Director and Managing Director being an important point of contact for them.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Be a point of contact for the team, answering calls and dealing with enquiries.
- Generate qualified Demos. Hunt for new leads. Respond to inbound leads generated from corporate marketing activities. Work with Outside Sales to develop new leads.
- Focus on closed loop communications with prospects to build trust, comfort and conversation to Demos.
- Up sell current accounts to upgrade to new technology as well as sell Warranty programs.
- Track all forms of communications with prospects through corporate CRM system. Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on market response activities.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of all the products.
- Co-ordinate sales activities with local reps
- Manage the flow of information between incoming new business leads through to the ‘on the road team’ for them to make a client visit.
- Deal with customer enquiries.
- Track payments, take and fulfill orders.
- Learn about corporate advertising, identify strategic partners and how to develop such business partnerships with a view to raising the company profile.
- Attend company events, roadshows and beauty or medical conferences to help promote the company brand, network and understand any new developments within the industry.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level.
- A highly organised individual able to prioritise their own workload when required.
- A strong written and verbal communicator.
- Experience working with MS Excel and Word.
- A clear, concise and confident communicator.
- An assertive and smart individual with a ‘can do’ attitude looking to join an expanding business and learn lots of new skills in a short space of time.
- Someone happy to work in a team environment towards a common goal whilst also being able to work intuitively when necessary.
- A confident and bubbly character.
What are the perks of working for this company?
Access to free beauty treatments and an in-house beauty school which offers training courses on a weekly basis.