2 days left
- Full Time
Title: Global Brand Activation Manager / International Brand Manager
Are you someone who wants to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where you can make a real impact? Somewhere that offers you full autonomy and to be part of a young, entrepreneurial environment? If so, please read on!
The company is a market leader in the alcoholic beverage industry with a customer base that spans both UK and Europe.
- Responsible for the definition and development of the category strategies across a 3 year plan, tailored to key geographical zones in the UK and Europe.
- Have full accountability for the management of the category NPD pipeline
- Driving the marketing launch plans and activations
- You will have strategic input into the financial and commercial objectives of the category
- Be responsible for gathering market research, understanding competitor activity, consumer trends and product retail performance
- Be able to manage the marketing/media budgets as well as full P&L responsibility for the brand
The successful candidate:
- At least 5 years FMCG experience - 3 years within drinks
- Previous p&l management
- Solid NPD experience
- Have an understanding of the off trade environment
- Comfortable with market data (IRI, Nielsen) and shopper insights (Dunnhumby, i2c)
- Degree qualified (or relevant)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and creative flair
- Speaking different languages is a plus
This position provides the opportunity to immediately add value and make a tangible impact with future progression opportunities.
Consultant Name: Eliza Byrne