Our client based in Poole is currently looking for an experienced Electrician to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for:
Our Electricians work in small teams guided by experienced Electrical Team Leaders to fit out all electrical systems.
Typical tasks include
- Installation of cable management systems (trays and trunking)
- Drilling and cutting penetrations through bulkheads (walls)
- Running pre-prepared cables/looms
- Terminating cables, crimping and creating looms
- Installing and connecting generators/batteries
- Engine room electrical fit out
- Mounting and installing a variety of components
- Installing high value navigation and audio/visual systems
- Experience with electrical installations in a domestic, industrial, automotive, aerospace, or marine setting across first or second fix
- At least a level 2 vocational qualification in an electrical subject such as, Electrical Technologies, Electrotechnical Services/Systems, Electrical Installations, Marine Electrical Engineering or similar/equivalent
- Able to read electrical schematics at a basic level
- Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
- Evidence of your awareness of the Electricity At Work Regulations
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am to 6pm, Fridays 7am to 1pm (which includes 8 hours compulsory overtime).
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced individual who is looking for permanent employment.
Salary Range: c.£28,000 - c.£33,500 per annum if perm, £10.18 to £12.13 per hour - if temp to perm - depending on skill test.
For more details please speak to Karolina or Anna at Mploy Staffing Solutions in Poole.