Bookkeeper/Payroll and Office Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
Wilkins Southworth is a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in Barnes, South West London. We are looking to recruit an organised person, who is presentable, with great attention to detail to run our office accounts, client bank accounts, office payroll, client payroll, office VAT returns and client VAT returns as well as office and property administration.
The present incumbent is retiring, after 23 years’ service, on 31 March 2017. Therefore the role is available as soon as possible to ensure an adequate hand over period.
- To manage the day to day financial arrangements of the firm.
- Monthly SAGE payroll administration for both ourselves and our clients.
- Quarterly VAT reconciliation and submissions for both ourselves and our clients.
- Raise sales invoices.
- Migrate the present accounting system onto SAGE.
- Maintain the office cash books, bank accounts and pay suppliers.
- Maintain the client account cash books, bank accounts and discharge client monies.
- Deal with all property matters, including raising rent invoices, renewing insurances, resolving any tenant matters.
- Preparing annual accounts for the business.
- Dealing with client invoice queries.
- Run credit control, chase debtors.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good working knowledge of SAGE accounts and SAGE payroll.
- Good double entry and VAT knowledge.
- Trustworthy, punctual and reliable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Highly organised.
- Computer literate.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and are free then please do apply for the job.