Assistant Management Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Management Accountant for Harrow at £28-32000
Your new company
A successful global business operating for many years are seeking a new member of staff
Your new role
- Accurate and timely delivery of monthly management accounts.
- Monthly management accounts to include managing accruals and prepayments, reconciliation of revenue and variance analysis for the Core UK entity and several foreign companies.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheets and review - following through actions arising from reviews
- P&L Analysis
- Assist with production of agreed month end packs
- Assist in developing existing month end close processes
- Assist with the production of the budget and forecasting
- Assist in the production of the weekly revenue reporting
- Performing ad-hoc tasks and analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Self-starter and able to prioritise effectively
- Proactive approach with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
- 2 years + accounting experience in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA (or equivalent)
What you'll get in return
23 days holiday, study support (course fees at day off per exam) parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.