UI/UX Designer - Ecommerce - London
3 days left
- Full Time
Centena is currently partnering one of the largest retailers in the market now looking for a UI/UX Designer to join its growing design and content team and help transform and build their digital proposition.
- Design features and improve user experience for responsive website, emails, search, cms, mobile apps and WiFi experience
- Deliver campaigns that are aesthetically pleasing and offer an immersive
- Measure and analyse user engagement, experience and revenues KPIs and achieve defined targets
If you are a UI/UX Designer with experience in e-commerce, community or media platforms who has:
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Solid understanding of user interface design patterns, style guides and UCD
- Strong understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends
The salary on offer is £30K - £36K (depending on experience)
Please send me your CV and portfolio for more information.