Trainee Sales Executive - Digital/Technology - £20,000 basic
Salary: £20,000 basic, £55k+ OTE year 1 and opportunities to travel internationally
- Sales, Business Development and Account Management for both new and existing clients.
After excellent award winning training you will be put in charge of key accounts as well as being responsible for:
- winning new business
- requires business acumen and self-motivation
- a dynamic/professional approach to sales and account management
- the successful individual will need to show excellent ability to structure their own workload.
The Ideal Graduate Trainee Sales Executive:
- Ambitious and intelligent individual, ideally a Graduate but we would definitely be keen to hear from a "Graduate-calibre" 2nd jobber who is excited to start a career in Sales.
- Articulate, both written and verbally, with strong telephone based communication skills.
- Comfortable making Business Development calls to a sophisticated, senior-level audience
- Self-motivated with high levels of enthusiasm, practical insight, commercial awareness and a passion for success.
We are working exclusively with a top tier International Digital Technology company based in Marylebone, Central London, who through print and digital channels, provide legal, regulatory and policy information to senior executives, general counsel and government agencies in over 150 countries around the world.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong market research skills
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Keen to work in a fast pace office environment
This company offers competitive salaries, generous commission packages and great scope for advancement and professional development. The role will also include the opportunity for international travel.
Please apply below and we will be in touch to further discuss your application as soon as possible.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates; Media Sales, Events and Conferencing Sales and many more exciting Graduate Trainee roles.
We also place strong candidates into the following Recruitment roles: Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.