Internal Sales Executive
Business Development Consultant - Times Tech Top 100 company
My client is part of a hugely successful, global group and are the largest supplier of digital capture and digital mailrooms in the UK. The London division of the group are primarily involved with large organisations and global blue chips when they look to relocate premises. From the initial set of consultancy services they then look to sell the group services through identifying reductions in storage of data, improving business processes and improving workflow.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious, self-motivated individual to be part of a target driven (and high achieving) sales team. They would be based in the City.
You would be responsible for:
- detailed research for large target prospects
- developing relationships with new clients and partners
- re-engaging lapsed clients
- client meetings
- running campaigns on social media (particularly LinkedIn)
- working through the weekly lead sheet on large organisations who are looking to move buildings
- developing relationships with third party specifiers (architects, project managers, move managers and other consultants) both over the phone and face to face
- attending networking events and client events
- having ownership of a number of key accounts
- managing relationships with the project managers
Salary up to £30k basic, OTE £40k - £50k +, year 2 more