Junior M&E Project Manager - Award winning Developer
A well-established property developer are currently looking for a client facing M&E Project Engineer for a £100M+ residential led, mixed-use development in London.
As an M&E Project Engineer, you will be responsible for working in partnership with the building construction teams and specialist sub-contractors and ensuring the seamless installation and delivery of the M&E services on projects.
This is a great opportunity to move for an Intermediate Design Engineer to move away from a consultancy role into a client side role and utilise all thier design and project management skills to their full potential.
Key duties will include;
- Review the quality of the M&E Services installations.
- Mange and monitor the specialist sub-contractors.
- Ensure the construction programme is adhered to.
- Identify any issues and report them to the Senior Project Manager.
- Liaise with the M&E Design Coordinators and Consultant Design Teams and answer technical queries.
- Investigate and comment on any variation orders.
- Keep the Construction and Site Managers aware of the M&E aspects of the project.
- Respond to RFI's and ensure that the latest information such as schedules, working drawings and specifications have been issued to the relevant parties.
- Attend and lead M&E progress meetings, ensure that the M&E services meet the original brief and comply with best practice, H&S and Sustainability requirements.
The ideal M&E Project Engineer will have previous experience as a Mechanical or Electrical Design Engineer within a Building Services consultancy, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy or D&B Contractor; or previous experience as a Project Engineer / Project Manager within a developer.
A sound awareness of both M&E Services, up to date knowledge of CDM techniques and an understanding of the challenges typically faced in the design and construction of residential projects is essential.
In addition to a generous salary of up to £40K they also offer pension, 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays) private healthcare and