Cash Office Supervisor
6 days left
- Full Time
My client is a well established luxury retailer based in central london. They are looking for a cash office supervisor, to sit within the Finance department, to start as soon as possible to ensure high quality clearing and control of EMEIA and Americas bank accounts. You will have had a minimum of 2 years experience with in this role.
- Ensure strong control environment with documented policies and procedures.
- Support and influence Key Stakeholders - Retail Shared Services, Treasury, FM Team.
- Drive continuous improvement IT agenda and shared services efficiencies.
- Lead and develop a team of 10 associates.
In line with the principal objectives above , key responsibilities:
- Maintenance of all relevant documented policies and procedure.
- Effective delivery of a strong control environment and active management of Risk and Control Matrices ( RACMs )
- Key point person for Internal and External audits - ensuring timely resolution of control weaknesses.
- Review and sign off of monthly bank reconciliations
- Proactively engage with IT on systems initiatives, partnering to ensure back office considerations are anticipated and delivered.
- Supporting and influencing Key Stakeholders
- Engage externally with forums / wider industry to ensure Burberry solutions and processes are in line with best practice.
- Extensive experience in Cash Management and Change Management in varying industries.
- Experienced in major software systems including, Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, Sun etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.