£32,000 - £38,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Part-Qualified Accountant looking for a role as an Management Accountant. Based in Hertford, Hertfordshire, there is a huge opportunity for someone looking to utilise their current Management Accounts experience and grow professionally. Salary for this role ranges from £32,000 - £38,000 dependant on experience + study support and bonus.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant job will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts
- Variance Analysis, income/expenditure
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting experience
- Interpretation of Business performance and KPIs providing commentary on trends and delivering insight analysis
- Ownership of your own P&L
- Reporting directly into Financial Controller you will also assist with ad hoc finance duties across the business
The ideal Management Accountant will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Degree educated
- Studying CIMA/ACCA and Part-Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Prior and current experience within a similar role
- Excellent Academic background
- Strong systems and interpersonal skills including intermediate to advanced Excel and experience in SAP would be desirable
If you are interested in the role of Management Accountant please do not hesitate to apply today.