Junior Software Developer - Bootcamp TC3381
Junior Software Developer + top-up training for Code Bootcamp Graduates
Sparta Global is looking to hire Junior Software Developers who have completed development bootcamps to join our tech consultancy business. We would like to provide free top up training to any code bootcamp graduates in either your current area of skill or in a new area of software development. We offer 3 streams:
- Web Development (JS including node, mongoDB, express and react)
- DevOps (Ruby, JS, Linux, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet)
- Software Developers in Testing (Ruby, Selenium, Cucumber).
You will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients across media, retail and finance including market leading brands and pioneering start-ups during the 2-year period so that you can develop your skills. If you are between projects you'll still receive your salary as normal. At the end of two years you'll have three options: 1. Stay as a permanent tech consultant at Sparta and continue working with various client partners on site as well as upskilling at our academy. 2. Become a permanent employee with the client you're working with (if it's mutually desirable). 3. Head off to a completely new role elsewhere.
What are we looking for?
- You've completed a previous coding bootcamp
- You're passionate and curious about programming
- You're flexible to relocation
- You have strong communication skills
- You're available to train at our tech academy in Richmond for 4-12 weeks
The benefits you'll receive:
- A full time role, regular pay reviews and employee benefits
- Practical, instructor-led training
- Work and learn in different companies and environments over 2 years
- Ongoing professional development and career mentoring