Credit Controller - Part Time (16 - 20 Hours)
An award winning local business, based close to Chandlers Ford, are looking to recruit a Part Time Credit Control professional due to rapid success throughout the company. Working between 16 and 20 hours a week my client is extremely flexible to fit around your daily commitments.
As a Credit Control professional your role will include:
- Chasing debt and resolving queries
- Obtaining payments of overdue accounts
- Allocating cash receipts against aged debtors
- Reducing debtor days and minimising bad debt risk
- Maintaining relationships with Customers and Suppliers
Your key skills:
You will have previous experience in a credit control position, demonstrate good communication skills and be target driven.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a busy finance team.
If you would like to apply for this role or to find please apply below.