Relationship Manager - Investment Management
5 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £60,000 to £80,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
My client is one of the world’s largest private client managers and with over $480 billion under management worldwide. Their Investment Managers individually have over 25 years of experience acting on behalf of their domestic and international clients. They are going through a period of growth both in the UK and Internationally. Due to their growth, they are looking to recruit Relationship Manager-Investment Management Professional with experience of working in the Financial Markets.
- The Relationship Manager role will join an established and top performing relationship management team. For the medium term they will manage a back book of clients that need attention whilst having the hunter and business development mentality to manager, grow and maintain their own book of clients. Longer term there is fantastic opportunity to grow with business.
- The Relationship Manager will be required to understand and review the client’s investment needs, attitude to risk and their current investments - proposing a suitable investment strategy.
- Review existing investment portfolios, taking into account the client’s investment aims, attitude to risk and tax situation.
- 'Managing out’ existing investments and reinvesting the capital into the company’s managed portfolios
- Meet with and regularly report to clients and their financial planners/IFAs/intermediaries of changes within portfolios.
- Develop new client relationships. Engage with prospective financial planners/IFAs/intermediaries, understanding the nature of their business and encourage them to use the investment company platform for their client endeavours.
- Produce proposals for the financial planners/IFAs and clients to reflect the proposition discussed with them.
- 5 years+ Relationship Management experience within a Private Client Investment Management field is vital.
- Knowledge of portfolio construction, asset allocation, UK and overseas investment markets, performance measurement and regulatory responsibilities.
- Level 6 RDR compliant is essential!
- Have a very strong aptitude and passion for markets
- Commercially astute and ambitious. Confident to take on personal ownership!
- Articulate and well presented.
Send your CV and a covering letter stating the vacancy you are applying for, where you heard about the vacancy, why you are suitable for this role and your current salary.