Graduate Sales Executive - join a Digital Sales Team of the year
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the worlds fastest growing recruitment solution providers - their sector specific job boards are market leaders and their cutting edge, clever recruitment software solution is taking the market by storm.
Due to significant UK expansion they are looking for a sales executive to join their team who have recently been voted Sales Team of the Year by BESMA.
The role involves selling recruitment solutions to a designated client base (so a mix of account management and new business) - selling to well known clients/brands, recruitment agencies and ad agencies. This is very much a consultative sales role, understanding client's recruitment needs and tailoring individual solutions across job boards, digital display and candidate search (very cool software)
- Develop great working relationships with top-tier recruitment agencies and clients, establishing their online recruitment needs, providing commercial solutions whilst maximising revenue
- Gain new business - lead chasing
- Regular face to face meetings with your clients, demonstrating the benefits of advertising with you.
- Hit and exceed advertising revenue targets
- Gain a full understanding of online recruitment, competitive sites and the advertising industry
Skills required: Whilst this is very much an entry level sales role, your first step into the world of media sales, the ideal candidate will have at least six months telesales experience ( for example, telesales, part of your universities alumni telephone fundraising team, sports club membership sales or pr experience) Plus:
- A drive to get on the phone and source new business
- Excellent communication skills
- Fun and lively personality—"can do" attitude
- Proven track record of successfully working within a target driven environment
- Educated to degree level, minimum 2.1
- Competitive & resilient
- Self motivated.
Ultimately the successful candidate will be a very enthusiastic individual with the ability and confidence to sell to multiple companies on a daily basis.
This is a really exciting time to be joining; huge investment from the US, uncapped commission, team incentives including lunch clubs and holidays being hit, opportunities to progress to management and products that are way ahead of the curve in terms of recruitment solutions.
Salary: £22k p.a plus uncapped commission (£45k+ in 1st year) + benefits (Pension / 25 Days Holiday / Healthcare / Laptop / Gym Membership).