Store Manager - Canary Wharf
Our client is a vibrant, humorous card, gift & stationery retailer with over 30 shops in the UK
They are looking for an experienced shop manager to join their hardworking and dynamic team in one of their London shops.
This role requires someone who is passionate about customer service, enjoys working with great products that excite our customers and wants to drive sales in one of our busy shops. To be considered for this role, you will have already established a strong retail management background.
You will be responsible for:
- Maximizing your sales and profit and achieving your sales targets.
- Ensuring your team give great customer service at all times.
- Ordering the products you need to achieve your sales targets.
- Recruiting and training your sales staff.
- Managing the workload, setting priorities and monitoring performance.
- Implementing requests from Head Office on time and feeding back as required.
- Following display guidelines and maintaining visual merchandising standards.
- Safeguarding the brand name and image of the company by following all company policies and procedures.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and KPI’s.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team by example.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experience in retail recruitment, performance management and team development.
- Good communicator with customers and staff.
- IT literate and competent on excel.
- Good maths skills for analyzing sales and stock data and calculating order volumes.
- Competitive salary
- 50% staff discount
- Christmas bonus based on the company overall performance
- Great working environment.
- Opportunity to undertake 'work based learning' training programmes which will enable you to gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
Email your CV and a covering letter today telling us why you will be the perfect candidate for this position.
Thank you for applying for the Store Manager role, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.