Field Sales Representative
7 days left
- Full Time
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Field Sales Representative (South Region).
Please Note: All applicants must hold a Full UK Driving License.
To develop and increase sales within your assigned territory. Attract new clients, generate leads and grow existing customer spend by managing client relationships effectively.
- Research accounts and source new sales opportunities
- Follow up and close sales leads
- Build solid client relationships
- Maintain and expand designated client database
- Develop sales strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Accurate forecasting and reporting for senior management
- Meet / overachieve personal and team sales targets
- Work alongside the internal sales team to ensure targets are met, as well as customer satisfaction
Skills / Experience required:
- Proven sales experience
- Strong ability to build client relationships
- Familiarity with pipeline management
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- CRM knowledge
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and target driven
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.