Finance Analyst - Horsham
7 days left
- Full Time
Based in Horsham
£30,000 - £45,000 plus study support and further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an excellent job opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a leading organisation in the West Sussex area on a permanent contract. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the Treasury team and other areas of the business including the senior finance team as necessary.
The key duties for this position will include:
- Reporting, control, optimisation and realisation of Group Interest income
- Managing money market / higher rate deposits to identify amounts available for investment in order to maximise interest earned
- Managing third party Client Money deposits
- Prepare annual interest income and payables budget, quarterly forecasts and ad hoc analyses
- Produce relevant MI for business and external stakeholders as required
- Participate in treasury management systems appraisal and implementation Co-administer Balance and Transactions Reporting systems for corporate accounts
- Maintain Treasury policies and procedures manual
- Manage bank overdraft, BACS, Daylight and CREST limits
- Manage bank tariffs, aim to reduce bank charges, ensure prompt upload to the accounting system
This position would suit someone who has gained experience working within a finance team, touching on cash flow forecasting, communicating with the banks and actively studying towards the final stages of an accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) or newly qualified.
This is an opportunity to develop and further your career. Previous experience within the financial services sector would be beneficial but not essential.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME:If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward! Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.