Business Development Manager / Fleet Sales Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Fleet Sales Manager / Business Development - Automotive
Fleet Management - 2 Roles - Midlands and South of England
Location: Field and Office - with regular travel to customer sites across the UK
Salary & Package: Circa £50K Basic OTE £20K Uncapped - Fully expensed premium company car, mobile phone and laptop, plus additional benefits.
Our client is a Top 20 FN50 Fleet management / leasing company aligned to a very well respected premium manufacturer of passenger cars and commercial vehicles, with some well-known fleet clients on the portfolio.
They have recently acquired a major European fleet management company and due to huge growth plans for 2017 and investment into the group they are looking for experienced, ambitious, motivated and strong Business Development managers who have experience working within a Top 15 FN50 company currently selling to fleet sizes of 200 - 500 Covering the Midlands / Central England region.
You will be looking to achieve profitable sales targets by acquiring new customers within the strategic and corporate fleet sales (including Public Sector) for passenger and commercial vehicles (cars and vans), selling a variety of fleet finance and management products and services.
Targeting customers with fleet sizes of 100+ vehicles in the mid-market sector.
You will have a proven track record of success in B2B Mid-Market and a good awareness of the vehicle leasing, fleet management, fleet finance and the growing mobility solutions sector.
- Proven negotiation and new business sales experience in a B2B environment
- Understanding of Whole Life Cost, Salary Sacrifice, Daily Rental, contract hire, and contract purchase.
- 100% conquest - new Business Hunter mentality
- Knowledge of the fleet finance / vehicle leasing methods with understanding of automotive sector and the competitor market
- Presentation skills
- Experience in influencing and persuading to deliver solutions and win business
- Self-motivation - able to work to company deadlines while taking ownership of work
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Strong decision making skills, tenacity and resilience.
- Solution orientated, able to adapt methods of approach and deliver creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills across all areas and at all levels
- Professional attitude to work
- Must come from Business Development from FN50 Top 15 company
- Meeting targets on unit and profit targets set by the business on monthly, quarterly and annual basis by taking full responsibility of your own work load and clients.
- Prospecting and winning new business within your territory, from initial prospect, attending prospect site to present proposals prior to handover.
- Ensuring you keep a log and provide monthly data on appointments attended, pipeline and new business won.
- Communicating relevant information and updates to Managers and Directors.
Please contact our retained consultant Jay Ashley Sparks