Commercial Account Handler
A highly succesful broker in Havehill is looking for a client advisor. The ideal candidate will have experience within the commercial insurance market and will be a client focussed team player. Qualification to Cert CII level or above is highly desirable. It is essential to be motivated and committed to maximise the potential that this opportunity offers.
- Effective handling of allocated work ensuring high levels of client service is achieved
- Sales to provided leads and retention of allocated Commercial Lines cases
- Identify cross selling opportunities (commercial and personal)
- Make effective day to day decisions. Support other team members. Use initiative and be proactive
- Resolve complaints effectively within company guidelines
- Ensure compliance with The Saffron Claims Procedures Manual and all FCA requirements including TCF
Great opportunity for the candidate with commercial insurance experience.