Job title: Project Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Location: West London
Job Type: Permanent
I am representing a well-established and continually expanding top tier Main Contractor. The company have regional offices throughout the UK and offer the opportunity to work on some of the industry's most exciting projects in and outside of London. The business offers a fast paced working environment and consistent training and development for all staff. The Contractor are well known in the industry and boast a very low staff turnover.
- The requirements I am currently focusing for the business are all Project Manager Roles.
- I am currently looking for experienced candidates that have run Education Projects as no.1 Project Manager from inception to completion.
- The projects are all East London based and future work will be around the Surrey / West & South London/ Home Counties area.
- As Project Manager you will be reporting directing into the Operation Manager in the Region and will be responsible for all production staff on site and liaising with the client, design team and commercial team.
Education, experience and essential:
- Candidates that will be considered suitable for this role will come from a medium or large Main Contractor and will have experience on projects of £10m+ in value, Education experience is ideal.
- Candidates must show longevity on the CV and be able to supply relevant references.
Poppy Mason on