Contracts Manager £50-£60K High End Housing
I am currently seeking an experienced Contracts Manager for my client, a long established, family owned building contractor who specialise in refurbishment and high-end finishes on bespoke luxury residential homes throughout London.
The successful Contracts Manager will manage the subcontractors and suppliers in conjunction with the site agents in the office, whilst managing the changes and variations on site.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating site activities with the Site and Project Managers.
- Produce and maintain the program and ensure that critical path, deadlines and timescales are adhered to.
- Look after multiple contracts ranging from £1mil to £4million.
- Maintain an exceptional health & safety standard on the sites.
- Looking after 3-4 projects at the time.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated record as a Contracts Manager in London in the high end housing sector.
- CSCS black card
- First aid
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Experience with M&E fit out
This position will be to liaise with the site manager, architects, structural engineers, and the client. You will need to be able to use Excel efficiently to create and manage the budgets, time lines, variations, action logs and regular progress reports.
My client is looking to offer £60K plus package.
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniela Vasiliu on
Daniela Vasiliu| Resourcer | Construction Division | White Collar