Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Housekeeper / Operations Manager, in their absence you will be responsible for maintaining the highest possible standard of cleanliness and hygiene in line with Company policies. You will be required to manage your team to deliver excellent service by supporting, training and developing them to achieve Company, Department and Area goals.
Key Result Areas/Responsibility:
- Completing all necessary Company paperwork as directed by the Head Housekeeper in line with policies and procedures.
- Compliance with legislation, i.e. HASAW, COSHH
- Compliance with Company policy and procedures
- Effective and efficient resource control and management
- An overall view by the team to provide resort savings in utilities.
- To ensure protection of company property, guest and team property by working in conjunction with the Senior Housekeeper and Security team
- Work with the Accommodation Manager to ensure a high standard of risk control within your area through the active involvement in and encouragement of team members commitment to and participation in, Health and safety activities
- Nurture a problem-solving attitude within the team to provide the effective and self-empowered decision-making abilities.
- Maintain open lines of communication both between the team and the Accommodation Manager.
With Our Guest:
- Greet guests with a warm welcome and provide exceptional service
- Have attention to detail and a creative flair, with the ability to communicate at all levels and thrive under pressure
- When things don’t quite go right resolve problems speedily and with empathy in a way that will ensure guests remember their holiday for all the right reasons, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience
- Look for ways to exceed guest expectation and always, without exception, be willing to go the extra mile for our guests
- Working with the Team to show improved QI results for Cleanliness and other accommodation related scores.
- Responsible for checking units to ensure the highest level of cleanliness is maintained.
- Following up all maintenance issues to ensure they are dealt with swiftly and efficiently providing both a safe and well-presented accommodation for our guests.
- Close monitoring of accommodation with regular deep cleans in excess of weekly change over cleans to guarantee the best possible levels of cleanliness.
With My Team Members:
- Inspire and motivate the other members of your team with passion, energy and commitment
- Share best practice and help other team members to achieve common goals
- Establish and grow good working relationships with your team leader/manager and fellow team members
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally at all times
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection of appropriate team members following HR policies and procedures.
- Managing the mid-season appraisals and exit interviews
- Monitoring team standards of appearance.
- Assist to carry out training for team in all necessary categories
- All of this will be done to ensure that our team is well equipped and personally motivated to provide exceptional service to our guests.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Business. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful