Technical Design Authority
6 days left
- Full Time
A global provider of managed services.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Technical Design Authority will work alongside technical teams and client coordinators to establish solution design and ensure client expectations are met.
- Define Low-Level design for communication infrastructures.
- Work within financial budgets, deliver written proposals and have responsibility over pricing the costs of resources for implementation.
- Visit client sites as and when needed to ensure requirements are being met.
- Act as a technical point of contact for all design queries.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Define agreed practices with technical teams and ensure all SLAs are maintained throughout delivery.
- Work with technical teams to oversee and ensure the smooth delivery of customer projects.
- Create operational support documentation and ensure it is available for all relevant teams.
- Provide reports on progress of delivery and define any potential challenges.
- Manage other small ad-hoc technical projects.
- Act as a mentor and a guide for more junior members of the design team.
- Demonstrate a professional and friendly nature at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience within a design focussed role concentrating on telecommunications, including Cisco or Avaya.
- Must have vendor accreditations, including CCDP or ACSS.
- A strong background of working within the IT & Telecoms industry.
- The ability to lead a team, set guidelines and ensure SLA’s are met throughout delivery.
- Experience of generating quotes and proposals.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent numerical abilities.
- Strong awareness of financial and business processes and procedures.
- A high level of business acumen and the ability to guide and motivate a team.
- The South