Accounts Payable Supervisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Vibrant, growing chain of Restaurants, head-officed in Central London, is looking for an outgoing and experienced Accounts Professional to join their time as the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
Reporting to the Head of Finance in a Finance team of 8, the role will be a sole role handling all elements of Accounts Payable from day to day processing through to month end close procedures. OVer time, as the company grows, the role will take on the supervision of an Assistant.
- Responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable function.
- Process all purchase invoices / credit notes accurately within the reporting timetable.
- Obtain invoice authorisation from the appropriate budget holder.
- Coding invoices accurately
- Manage and maintain accurate filing of documents.
- Ensure correct treatment of VAT on invoices / expenses.
- Manage the expense system, including setting up new users and ensure that expenses are paid on a weekly basis
- Set-up and maintain supplier accounts. Ensuring that supplier payment terms are correctly recorded.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements. Resolving differences and ensuring that all invoices are recorded.
- Deal with supplier account queries via telephone or e-mail and resolve queries promptly.
- Prepare weekly and monthly creditor payments through internet banking portal.
- Solid AP experience
- Friendly outgoing personality - someone who will buy into, and contribute to, the company's values and culture
- Restaurants, retail or hospitality experience would be a huge advantage but is not essential
- Excellent self-management skills and the proven ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Multi-site experience either would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Navision accounting software would be an advantage
- Excel skills essential
- Excellent communication skills