Management Accountant (6 month contract)
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant position in one of the largest Media businesses in the world. They are looking for someone who has strong Double Entry knowledge, great Excel Skills and has big ambition and drive to develop further.
The role reports into the Media Senior Management Accountant and the position is based in London.
Responsible for several group entities of which you will be a key contact:
• Review and post journals
• Post in system and save the excel journal
High level balance sheet and income statement analytical review
• Income Statement: Ensure that the month on month changes look reasonable
• Balance Sheet: Most GL accounts should remain similar month on month
• Investigate large variances from expectations
Monthly revaluation of WIP, bank, AP and AR currency balances
• Use excel spreadsheet to revalue balances
• Load inter-company P&L, AP and AR from excel into system
• Upload excel forms including, Interco P&L analysis, headcount and salary.
• Create and upload separate excel forms for Fixed assets and aged payables/receivables etc.
• Review AP and Debtors ledger
• Reconcile Balance sheet accounts (including bank)
• Reconcile all bank statements
• Create reconciliation lead schedule and ensure it has back up (AP report etc.)
Prepare monthly balance sheet review packs
• Containing: Balance Sheet reconciliations with lead schedules. Trial Balance (TB). Inter-company mismatch report.
• Raise issues and questions and bring them to the attention of Finance Director's in monthly balance sheet reviews
Ad hoc management reporting and analysis as required.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.