Salesforce Sales Manager - West London - £60K
5 days left
- Full Time
Salesforce Sales Manager - West London / Remote - Upto 60K (O.T.E £120K)
(Salesforce, Professional Services, B2B, EMEA Sales)
My client a leading independent Salesforce Solutions provider based in West London are looking to bring in a Salesforce Sales Manager to help build on the one of the most successful years the company has had to date.
The purpose of the Salesforce Sales Manager is to identify and close Salesforce implementations in brand new logo opportunities and with existing accounts who want to improve their customer platforms. In so doing the company expects to secure significant professional services revenues by shaping and delivering projects for these new clients.
This is a new business development role, so the successful sales specialist will be self-starting and driven. A full driving licence is required.
- Working closely with Account Managers to sell professional services to new and existing customers
- Build and execute marketing campaigns to create awareness, interest and desire for Salesforce professional and managed services
- Identify key trends within target customers (e.g. automation, customer experience, mobility) that already use Salesforce products but are not realising value or potential of those products, and create solutions for those customers
- Execute and successfully close sales opportunities, owning the process throughout the sales lifecycle
- Engage with customers and pre-sales to help build proposals and statements of work
- Use tools to build pricing and resourcing models for Pro Services delivery, negotiate pricing and manage margins
- Work closely with pre-sales team members to discuss customer roadmap and link this to future requirements
Although the Sales Manager will be working closely with Salesforce AE's to identify new opportunities, this client can create sales independently from Salesforce decreasing the level of dependency that so many Partners struggle with. My client has a rich customer base and a great reputation that you can leverage to create a growing sales pipeline.
If this role suits your aspirations and you feel as if you are looking to take the next step in your career please apply with a most recent up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.