EMEA Sales Manager
Do you have a strong international sales background?
Are you looking to join a fast paced and rapidly expanding retailer as their EMEA Sales Manager?
A fashion brand, headquatered in London, are expanding their European sales team and are looking for an ambitious and tenacious individual to look after the EMEA region.
You’ll play a leading role within the EMEA Management Team driving culture and strategy.
You’ll demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the regional needs, consumer trends, market size development, retail development and competition landscape to ensure focus and manage a matrix structure (indirect and direct) to ensure understanding and implementation.
• Imbed and drive EMEA Strategic Business Plan (SBP) through organisation to ensure implementation
• Own Fiscal year sales targets by market, managing performance of countries through distributors, setting clear goals that link to strategic priorities
• Provide expertise and direction to the distributors on the use of selling tools and all relevant materials needed to enable a successful seasonal sell-in
• Provide clear direction to the distributors on the expectations and placement of the directed assortments in the marketplace. Track and monitor assortment placement with destination doors, marketplace in-store execution and sell-through
• Works cross functionally with counterparts in Operations, Brand & Merchandising to ensure alignment on distribution and commercial priorities to ensure seasonal readiness at the key game plan checkpoints
• Build a yearly forecast with each distributor and review this on a regular basis working closely with the Demand Planning Manager and Business Analyst
• Review competitor behaviour in each territory
• Monitor marketing activity to ensure Brand equity and development are top of mind
• Develop and review yearly the SBP’s to optimize the sales development in alignment with the strategic objectives, by channel and segment
• Introduce robust sales processes and tracking mechanisms to support long-term growth
• Develop and deliver the distributor Fiscal Year sales budgets Measures
• Increased share / balance between seasons
• Understanding of all routes to market and opportunities
• Build seasonal sales depending focused on markets needs
• Identify and support good distributors, opportunities and strategic needs and identify and take action on poor performing distributors; giving a clear set of objectives to improve the business against
• Well balanced monthly reports demonstrating a clear understanding of the business and making recommendations
• Clear and concise communication with internal teams to ensure we deliver the tools and goods to enable the sales team to perform and exceed their forecast.
- Experience with international Markets
- 5+ years sales experience
- Graduate caliber with solid experience in Sales Management across Retail and Wholesale
- Experienced in strategic business planning and implementation
- Rounded understanding of Marketing and Operations • Strong leaderships skills
- Great team player
- Sense of humour (of course!)