Junior Accountant required to join a Global trading firm. This is a newly created position reporting to the Financial Manager where you will play a key role supporting the accounts team.
Key skills include:
- Be an effective English communicator.
- Degree educated
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- A desire to work in Financial services
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving invoicing issues and issuing credit notes
- Issuing timely refunds to customers (mainly by cheque)
- Paying suppliers via bank payments using internet banking
- Posting staff expenses to correct nominal codes and making payments
- Assist with end of month
- General admin.
This is a hugely exciting role for those wishing to gain further exposure within accounts assistant and really take control of their own work. There is a huge amount of scope for progression.
If you feel you have the experience listed above and are looking to take the next step in your finance career, please apply today or send your CV through to
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.