Home Manager - residential
7 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic Registered Manager's opportunity in a small elderly residential home
Your new company
Your new company are a small, family run residential home just 2 miles from Littlehampton. They are seeking an experienced Care Home Manager to provide quality care and service to their elderly residents in accordance with their policies and procedures and CQC regulations.
Your new role
Your new role at the Registered Manager of this lovely care home, will be a mixture of "hands on" and supernumerary duties, to meet the needs of the home. You will be liaising with staff, and other health professions to ensure your residents receive the highest possible standards of care and your staff are working within the best environment possible.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as care manager, having worked as a Registered Manager in a small to medium sized residential care home.
- A caring person, who has a positive disposition and is able to manage the care team to provide personalised care and support in-line with the residents care plan. Experienced in assessments and the creation of personalised care plans
- Good communication skills with residents, advocates, health care professional and staff.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Have good organisational skills - managing staff Rotas.
- Management of all staff including Care Staff, Cook, Housekeeper and Handyman.
- Management of day-to-day maintenance of care home including statutory checks.
- Management of Medications.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent enabling registration with CQC. The applicant must also have an aptitude to train staff through vocational training, on-the-job skills training and workshops
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for a company who want to enhance and develop your career, they are genuinely passionate about finding the right Manager to take this home forward.
Fantastic annual leave entitlement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.