We are currently seeking an experienced CNC Machinist on a full time, permanent basis for our client based on the North West outskirts of Colchester.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling Machines
- Using Heidenhain and Hercus controls
- Working with 3 and 4 axis machines
- Able to read and work from engineering drawings
- An engineering qualification is desirable but not essential
- Self-driven as will be required to work independently in a busy environment on occasion
- The company is in a rural location so own transport is desirable
This position is working Monday to Thursday 7.30 am - 4.30 pm and Friday 7.30 am - 12.30 pm, with a salary of approximately £25,000 per annum. Overtime is often available paying time and a half. Annual leave is 25 days + 8 bank holidays. In addition, the company offers a non-contributory 3% pension scheme.
Benefits to you
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a family business where the work is interesting and no job is the same as they offer a bespoke service to a multitude of clients. Due to our client’s requirements, we can only accept applications from UK based candidates. Please apply now to avoid missing out!