A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee/ Junior Paraplanner to join a well established IFA that has over 20 Independent Financial Advisers and is looking to continually looking to add to their support function.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to the firm’s successful IFAs within a supportive and friendly environment. My client has a very young and vibrant office - they are looking for someone that has written suitability reports in a previous role (Pensions, Investments etc.)
Key Requirements and Skills:
• Thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools
• Good team working and liaison skills to deal effectively with tasks set and provide support for other team members
• An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients
• Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of products and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internally and externally
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) that are effective and meet business needs
• IT skills commensurate with computer packages used including detailed understanding and use of Enable (our CRM tool)
• Accuracy of work and attention to detail
To be considered for this role you will have 2-3 years’ experience in an IFA where you have written suitability reports. If you have skills in detailed report writing as well as the skills to research protection, pension and investment products then please do apply.
Please email me directly if you would like to be considered for the role at Gylan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business