Customer Development Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you have previous experience managing Key Accounts such as Sainsbury's or Tesco?
Do you wish to work for a globally known brand, managing the sales process and controlling huge forecasts?
Are you looking for a position which challenges you, but also rewards you for your work?
If you answered yes to the above questions, WE NEED YOU!
I am currently working with a global brand who are searching for a Customer Development Manager to join their team and manage the Sales process and relationships with one of their Key Accounts - Tesco.
The position offers a number of challenges, and would be ideal for a candidate who is both target and process driven. The product is already stocked. Everywhere. So the challenge is increasing the presence of the products within the stores and enhancing the margins where possible.
The role will allow you to:
- Work closely with your Shopper Development Manager with the aim of building a shopper focused, outperformance plan
- Work closely and creatively with customer marketing and brand managers to identify, develop and implement the appropriate business solutions required to drive the Tesco business forward
- Build relationships internally and externally to enhance business prospects and build your Network
- Work closely and collaboratively within the Tesco CDT as a key contributor and team player, to shape both the overall team strategy and day to day workings, in order to optimise the total Tesco team performance.
To excel in this role you will need:
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of the Tesco strategy, their shopper and how the business can optimise their brands and strategic intents within this environment.
- To build strong external networks, in order to enhance customer engagement, gain a broader understanding of Tesco and be the first to identify new business opportunities and challenges
- To build strong internal networks in order to raise the profile, business focus and support for Tesco
- To work closely and collaboratively with the Tesco CAP to accurately forecast volume/sales/investment through effective 5P planning and clear identification of risks and opportunities on a monthly cycle.
- To develop, communicate and implement a 3 year Tesco strategy
- To proactively take on business development projects within the customer development function, to drive and influence the broader CP business.
If you think this role could be for you, then please apply straight away! For more information please contact
Please note, the inteviews will be taking place next week so please keep that in mind.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.