7 days left
- Full Time
G2V Recruitment Group is looking for an ambitious, energetic, and inspiring individual to assume the role of Recruitment Sales Trainer. You will take responsibility for providing professional, proactive, first class and comprehensive training and performance coaching with the aim of supporting the business by helping increase sales across both existing and new employees.
The role will include the delivery of training via a number of methods: classroom training, workshops, deskside coaching, on-going assessment and development of consultants from entry to senior level.
You will be responsible for:
- Sales inductions for new staff across Manchester and additional UK offices.
- Ongoing development work with graduates over their first 6 months (and beyond) in the business
- Analysis & review of current training methods and results in order to promote and drive areas of improvement
- Development of the Intranet to ensure prominence of L&D material
- Design & development of training materials
- Ensuring new recruits are set up to succeed with Personal Development Plans
You will also work closely with senior management & Directors across the business in order to identify training gaps and development needs of their teams to allow you to provide appropriate support.
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with a flexible approach and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail, process driven and methodical.
- Flexibility and the ability to work on more than one task
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and experience of liaising with senior management.
- Commercial acumen.
- Degree-level qualification.
- Experience working with a recruitment environment as a trainer / performance coach
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team