Investigo are delighted to be engaged on an exciting newly created Financial Controller position in Milton Keynes.
Location - Milton Keynes
Salary - £65,000 - 75,000 + benefits
Qualification required - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Finance function, supporting the development and output of a team of 8 people in Finance.
- Ensuring robust financial controls and compliance within the business.
- Be responsible for providing management and financial accounts, both accurately and on time.
- Manage and forecast available cash in multiple currencies across the world.
- Be able to identify and implement efficiencies in processes and financial controls, thus improving productivity across finance as well as the business.
Areas that are business critical
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- People management - able to clearly demonstrate where you have lead and developed a team, including transactional operators to Qualified Accountants.
- Technical accounting knowledge - be able to work independently when required on technical standards that impact the business, to include PAYE, VAT and Foreign exchange handling.
- Senior management interaction - proven track record of dealing with senior stakeholders on financial matters, providing sound judgement and technical recommendation where appropriate.
If you feel you have the appropriate skill set required for the position detailed above, please apply using the links provided.