Field Based Mechanical Service Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
JOB: Field Based Mechanical Service Engineer
SALARY: £22k - £24k plus benefits
(Pension, 25 days holidays plus statutory days)
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE AS YOU WILL BE TRAVELLING BETWEEN COMPANY AND CLIENT SITES.
To provide an "on site" service resolving quality issues in conjunction with the Quality and Sales teams.
The position will entail the undertaking of product testing, attending site visits, and providing a design service and a confident and competent technical interface with the internal and external customer.
Qualifications, experience and training:
• Full clean UK Driving License.
• Practical awareness of H&S requirements in the workplace.
• Travel throughout the UK, and occasional travel abroad.
• Practical fitting experience.
• Direct Customer Management
• Experienced in applying a structured approach to problem solving (8D), and the use of quality (CBS) tools to identify root causes for RCA and CAPA.
• Capable of reading engineering drawings.
• An understanding of material specifications.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
• An understanding of ISO 9001.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Open minded.
• Task driven.
• A team player.
• Cool headed under pressure.
• A professional manner.
• Flexible, accurate and fast.
• Be professional and consistent in dealings with internal and external contacts.
• Be fully committed to a flexible and integrated working environment.
This is an exciting and varied role within a prestigious organisation.