Administrator - Client Services-Pension Group
7 days left
- Full Time
Administrator - Client Services
£18,000 - £22,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits including free parking
My client is a well established Investment Platform provider with offices in the heart of Horsham. Due to continued growth and expansion they are now looking to recruit an Administrator to work in their Client Services department to deal with all client queries & issues, ultimately providing clients with an excellent service.
- Proactive Assistance and Resolution of client enquiries/issues, adhering to relevant timescales, Service level expectations and processing guidelines
- Seek ways to improve the service for clients
- Processing client transactions and enquiries accurately and in a timely manner
- Identifying customer complaints and taking ownership of them through to resolution
- Educate and train clients on new and existing services
- Support the roll out of new propositions/services
- Collate feedback from clients and identify areas for services improvements
- Feedback trends in queries to help facilitate service and training improvements
- Maintain good client relationships through proactive measures and quality client service
- Frequent interaction with internal and external clients, as well as team members, on the telephone, email and in person.
- Experience of working within client or customer services within financial services would be advantageous
- Experience of working within a regulated environment would be advantageous
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge in the industry
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to help, train and direct in a remote environment
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.