Business Systems Manager
Orka Financial is working with a growing European subsidiary that is part of a much larger US parent company to recruit a strong Systems Accountant to take up the position of Business systems manager. The successful individual will partner with all departments across the EMEA region to develop, improve and automate processes and systems throughout the business. This person will be the link between finance, IT and the wider business and will play a major role in the timely and accurate reporting of the numbers.
Key areas of responsibility.
Day to day management of small Business Systems team and all system process projects, upgrades and maintenance.
Skills - Required
MS SQL Server - v2014
- General server maintenance and backup.
- Extensive use of T-SQL, additional tables, stored procedures and functions to manipulate NAV data including;
• Sales Analysis
• Finance Automation and consolidation
• SLOB Analysis
- Sales Emails (using sp_send_dbmail and HTML)
• Commission Emails
• Data validation Emails and exception reports.
• Inventory Emails
- NAV Planning Parameters Update
- WEEE Reporting
- France Statutory Reporting
Excel - v2013, some users on v2010
- Extensive knowledge of Excel to present data in a user friendly manner including;
• Data Connections
• Visual Basic Macros
• Pivot Tables
Dynamics NAV - v2016, cumulative update 6 (Apr 16)
- General User Support and interface with support provider.
- User Setup & Permissions
- Database Management, Data integrity & Data Cleansing
- Import & Export Data using Config Packages (Rapid Start)
- NAV Development Environment
- Adhoc changes to NAV reports including customer facing documents
- Import & Export Objects
- IDEAL Tables used in queries
- Specification of modifications
- Advise on suggested process changes.
Skills - Advantage
- Use of Adobe cloud products.
Lotus Notes - V9
• Set up new users & servers
• Database management
• Replication Topology
• Admin Process
• Lotus Traveler for mail on mobile devices.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of existing Notes based systems including
• Internal 'Ticket’ system
• Customer’s web based systems.
• Various Approvals systems including Purchase, Invoice & Credit Approvals etc.
• Discussion databases.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits