Finance Tax Assistant
LMA Recruitment are currently working with a well known law firm based in London for a Finance Tax Assistant. This role will assist in with the partners financial and tax affairs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running monthly reports on partners performance data in order to calculate payments due to the partners
- Preparing and arranging payment of partners' monthly drawings
- Arrange payment schedules for ex-partner consultants and annuities
- Assisting with accounting for branch head offices
- Assist in the partners bi annual tax payments on account to HMRC
- Assisting in year-end tasks
- Post, administer and reconcile partners tax payments
The successful candidate must be a graduate who has 1-2 years experience of working in an Accounts Assistant/Accounts Payable/Management Accountant position within a law firm.