Small fashion chain with offices and stores in London and ambitions of opening stores across Europe are seeking a Finance Manager to join their team in a stand alone role. My client has aggressive expansion plans and you will be reporting into the international CFO as well as the UK managing director.
£35,000 - £40,000
- Accurate preparation and reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual financials to stakeholders at specified deadlines
- Responsible for correct accounting/bookkeeping of all transactions
- Detail follow up of supplier finance
- Financial management and reporting of the Store operations (purchases, sales, cash, etc..)
- VAT returns
- Leaving proper audit trail in all work
- Provide excellent inventory follow up and costing
- Managing relationship with HQ, banks, audit firms, consultants, lawyers, etc..
The role is suited to motivated candidate who is resourceful and driven. Exceptional communication skills coupled with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels is pre-requisite.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.