5 days left
- Full Time
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant based in Chelmsford. Our client is a market leading supplier of specialist products to be used in industrial and corporate manufacturing. This role will be responsible for acting as Business Partner between the Finance Team, Operational Departments and Directors to effectively interpret and report on the finances.
Typical Duties Include:
- Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Management Accounts and reporting to Senior Stakeholders
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and financial accounts
- Assisting Company Directors with the development of strategic business planning
- Management of Daily Cash Flow and Forecasting as well as producing margin reports
- Production of VAT Returns and Submissions as well as liaising with HMRC for all enquires
- Monthly payroll preparation and submission of returns
- Monitoring Credit Control and incoming payments including legal claims for bad debts
- Review and authorise all new credit account applications
- Maintaining bank accounts and monthly bank reconciliations and monitory foreign currency exchange
- Monthly stock take review and adjustments
- Review and authorise all expense claims and ad-hoc expenditure
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA Qualified with previous experience of working within an Owner Managed Business. You must be confident with communicating with Stakeholders and various levels of Seniority. The ability to manage a high volume workload whilst improve current reporting standards within the business will be desirable.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.